A packed programme includes live music and dancing, guided tours, living history displays, vintage vehicles, militaria and vintage stalls, games, competitions, food & drink and so much more!
Confirmed attractions so far:
- Guided Tours
- Swing Sensation (big band)
- The Kennedy Cupcakes (jitterbug dancers)
- Comrie Pipe Band
- Jeanette Shearer Highland Dance School
- Scottish Military Vehicles Group
- KampfGruppeSchottland (German soldiers living history)
- Unsung Heroes (living history, military museum)
- Dr Iain Banks - seminar on the Cultybraggan Cartoon Collection (66 contemporary cartoons of POW life)
- Caricatures by Pedro
- Food stalls (inc Hog Roast)
- Vintage militaria stalls
...and more to follow
Tickets on the day: Adults £15.00; Concession £12.50; Children (Under 15) FREE
Early bird and Online ticket discounts available.
Event is in progress
LocationCultybraggan Camp @ PH6 2AB, Comrie
Could not find route!