We are looking for an additional writer that has a passion to write about the latest music trends, local music releases and interview local artists across the North East area.
Must have strong reporting and interviewing skills; excel at writing profiles, trend pieces and stories that explore local angles, go behind the scenes generating creative content and natural opinions.
- Present live/prerecorded interviews via our video channels
- Provide assistance to our Entertainment Editor
- Candidate must possess tenacious reporting skills, constant curiosity and a fascination for live music
- Promote local venues that hire local talent
Experience in the following would be an added bonus but not essential
- CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Twitter and Facebook
- Facebook Live / Periscope
- Video editing software
This role is not paid but expenses will be paid subject to requirements.
What’s in it for me?
- Your latest work will be seen by thousands on a monthly basis
- Attend some of Scotland’s entertainment events
- Attend latest workshops with our partners
- Full credit and promotion of your work
- Write for our portfolio of websites in locations such as Glasgow and London
Applicants need to be 18+ please submit some online/offline examples of work and a few words to hello[at]perthgazette.co.uk by the 15th of April 2018.