If you want unforgettable memories and great value for money, join Travelling Time on this truly unrivalled Music Themed Tour. “Southern Style” will give you a taste of the South as it really is. It’s an informal, friendly and fun trip designed with music lovers in mind!
During the 12 music filled days on Travelling Time’s signature tour, you will get a taste of the Deep South as it really is. You will discover all the different types of music born here and meet the people who created it and raised it. You will visit some of American Music’s most iconic locations as you travel through four US States following an itinerary that simply cannot be beaten. Enjoy unique and exclusive live music experiences as we take you where other tours don’t go, and remember, our friends down South are a fun loving bunch, so watch out for some Travelling Time surprises along the way!
- 6 Nights in Music City – Nashville, Tennessee
- 4 Nights in The Recording Capital of the World – Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- 2 Nights in the home of “The King” – Memphis Tennessee
- Luxury Coach Throughout
- No long bus journeys.
- Day trips to Tupelo Mississippi, Franklin & Central City, Kentucky and Red Bay, Alabama
- Over 20 Attractions and Live Music Events including The Grand Ole Opry, RCA Studio B,
- Country Music Hall of Fame, Fontanel Mansion, FAME, 3614 Jackson Highway, Big River Broadcasting, Sun Studio, Graceland, Elvis Presley’s Birthplace, Everly Brothers Museum, Mennonite & Moonshine Tours and much more.
- Daily Breakfasts and 8 Group Meals.
Southern Style is a one of a kind tour – allowing you to enjoy all the South has to offer, without feeling rushed and with PLENTY of free time! Everything in the itinerary is included in our fixed price, so you can relax in the knowledge that all you have to do is sit back and enjoy this wonderful music themed tour.
Flights are available from all major airports.
Full details can be found on our website – www.travellingtime.co.uk or call us to request a brochure now on 01738 506550