This document outlines how personal information may be collected and used (or not used) on this website, and outlines responsibilities and liabilities that correspond to such collection and/or use. These terms cover this website and its content exclusively, and do not include websites that are linked, or malicious third-parties.
Collection of Information
We only collect website experience using Google Analytics, this includes location, what page you are visiting and how long you are on our website for. We do not collect personal information such as names, addresses or email addresses.
Cookies and Tracking
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
- Monitor your use on our website and gather analytics to help us improve your browsing experience
- Remember your preferences to personalise your visit
- Personalise our website and display information relevant to you
- Help us improve the usability of our website
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to a website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
This is used to help us identify unique visitors to our websites. This data is anonymous and we cannot use this to uniquely identify individuals and their usage of the sites. [google_analytics_optout]Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics[/google_analytics_optout]
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on
Third-party service cookies
Social sharing, video and other services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
Facebook’s data use policy:
AddThis (the service that runs some of our social sharing buttons): http://www.addthis.com/privacy#.T6j–usS0bw
This page was updated on the 13/04/2018 at 11:54